Academy of Art
|Digital Photography Class|
|Edit in Photoshop|
1. Open image in Photoshop: FILE> SAVE AS
2. Resize for the size and resolution desired: IMAGE> iMAGE SIZE
3. Change Image Brightness/Contrast:
4. Crop Image if needed: TOOL BAR> CROP TOOL: Check Crop tool in tool box; Click where you want to start, and pull to opposite corner; let go; notice the unwanted wanted area going dark; Go to top and check mark to crop or stop sign to cancel.
5. Use Unsharp Mask: Filter>Sharpen>Unsharp Mask: Sharpens image; Put in 100% for Amount, and 1.5 for radius, and then pull Threshold to the right at 1,2.3 to see difference; by clicking and letting go of your mouse on the image in the box, you can see the difference it makes.
6. Set RGB or CMYK: IMAGE>Mode
7. Contact Sheets: File>Automate>Contact Sheet II: Fill in boxes for desired contact sheet.
8. Save after each step.